In this guide, you’ll see How to remove Pin/Pattern/Finger Print Lock on Motorola One Power without loosing any Data. Here, you’ll find all informations on How to factory reset your moto one phone or How to remove Pin lock in easy to follow steps.
Motorola One Power Pattern Lost or Pin lost solution is here for those who’ve asked us through contact us page and on comment section of other posts.
How to Remove Pattern Lock/Pin Lock on Moto One Power
1.First Switch Off your device. Make sure the phone has at least 50% battery power
2. Now, press & hold “Power+Volume Down” button for few seconds until you see black screen
3. Once you see Fastboot mode appears, Navigate to “Recovery Mode” using Volume Down & Up keys,
4. Your Moto One Power will restart into Recovery mode, and a message ” No Command ” will appear, now Hold ” Power Key ” and Press Volume Up Key Once to get Recovery Mode Menu as shown below, Scroll Down using Volume Keys to select ” Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option
5. In the next screen, you’ll need to confirm with selecting ” YES ” , followed by the next screen with three options,
- User Data only
- User Data + Personalized Content
Select, User Data only if you want to just delete phone settings which is considered as “Soft Reset” without deleting your Data,
Select User Data + Personalized content to delete both Settings + your data from the phone. In my case i’m going to select 3rd option which is “Hard Reset”
6. The progress will be shown on the bottom of the phone screen, within few minutes ( max 2min ) to complete the reset process.
7. Once the Wiping Data & Formatting process completes, you’ll see the following options on the top , select ” Reboot System Now” , using Power button.
8. Phone will restart now with Motorola + Android One boot screen.
9. You’re done. Now you’ll not be asked to Enter PIN or PATTERN to unlock your device. We’ve successfully unlocked the phone without loosing any data.
10. Just complete Initial Set up, like how you would do on a new phone. You’re all done.
Watch How to Remove Pin/Pattern Lock on Moto One Power:
The one we’re doing on Method 1 is Soft Reset, without wiping user Data but only reseting the settings including Lock Screen ( Pin/Pattern ).
If you would like to Hard Reset Moto One Power phone ? ie) Unlock pattern + Delete all data ? You can do that following the steps given below,
Follow as per Method 1 but one Step 3, Choose ” Factory Reset ” Instead of “Recovery Mode”
- Next Step Choose, Wipe Data + Factory Reset,
- Next Select “Yes”
- Select ” UserData+ Personlised Content”,
- After wiping data, select Reboot system Now using Power key.
- Now Device restarts in few seconds.
This method is for those who want to delete both data and reset settings.
If you like this ? Please share it with your friends.
Need any help ? or find any issues with your Moto One Power phone ? Post it on comments.