In this guide, you’ll know how to book train tickets on PhonePe app and get Rs.50 cashback. All you need is your IRCTC username to proceed with the booking.
Make sure you already have IRCTC account which you’ll need to enter while booking the train ticket on the PhonePe mobile app.
IRCTC Train Ticket Booking on PhoenPe App:
1. First Open your PhonePe app -> tap ” Apps ”
2. On Travel section, tap “ IRCTC ” icon, you’ll see screen as shown below,
3. Give in Origin & Destination stations, and select Date of travel, Class, Quota
4.You’ll be shown list of trains on the selected ROUTE, select any train you want, check seat availability & proceed with next step.
5. On next step, you’ll be asked to enter IRCTC username, if you don’t have one already, you may Create within the phonepe app.
6.Now enter Passenger details – Name / Age , select berth preference, and click Continue to pay.
7. Next you’ll be shown with payment page where you can pay with the PhonePe UPI accounts / bank accounts.
I’ve already shared you on How to Book train ticket on PayTm which is the first website/app outside IRCTC to bring train ticket booking.
Now, with PhonePe enabling the service, it is going to benefit the end user for sure.
What’s special with PhonePe ticket booking ?
PhonePe is offering a Rs.50 cashback offer until December 14, 2018
If you book train ticket for the first time on PhonePe app, you’re automatically eligible to receive the instant cashback to your attached bank account.