Opened Axis Bank ASAP account online ? Well you can add that on Google TEZ to add/send money to other bank of yours or to anyone.
Many of you might not be aware of the fact that you can use ASAP account just like how you’d use regular account of other banks.
How to Add Axis Bank Account on Google TEZ App:
- I guess you’ve already got Axis Bank ASAP with virtual Debit Card account created online ( if not let me know if you need any help )
- Open Google TEZ-> Accounts-> ADD NEW ACCOUNT-> AXIS
- Enter your Registered mobile number
- TEZ will send SMS to verify its you, and make sure it lists your bank account.
- Click Proceed -> Enter last 6 digits of your Axis Bank ASAP account debit card
- Your UPI ID for this account will be created and shown on screen,
- Now, click ” Create UPI PIN ” , enter OTP sent to your phone and create New UPI PIN , click SUBMIT.
- That’s it. Your Axis Bank Account has been added successfully on Google Tez
Now, you can set this account as Primary on TEZ or use it to receive money or transfer amount to other Tez users or any bank account with just Account Number, Payee Name, IFSC Code.
AXIS bank is one of very few banks offering users to open Zero Balance Savings Account online, that too the complete process takes only few minutes.
Along with a zero balance bank account, Axis bank also provides Free Virtual Debit Card for every users.
You just need to Save it on your evernote to use it on online shopping sites, ecommerce, or any purchases. In case if you need a physical Axis bank debit card, you can request one too from Axis Bank app itself with a small fee charged.
Also read: How to Check Bank Balance on Google TEZ
Once you open an ASAP Account on AXIS Bank it is same as a regular savings account opened offline through its branches.
Users will be able to avail all the services offered through AXIS Bank, loans, credit cards, farmers loans, kisan credit card etc.
All you need to do is complete Aadhar verification from a nearby branch to increase your limits.
If you need help in setting this up on TEZ app, let me know via comment.